Friday, September 26, 2008

Ready...get set...GO!!!!

If you found this blog, you're probably a lot like me. You L-O-V-E fashion, but you can't just drop $200 on a pair of boots that will only look good for one season. If this blog is for you, then you might enjoy some of the following activities:

1. Shopping.
2. Reading fashion and gossip magazines to get ideas for cute outfits.
3. Shopping some more.
4. Eating.
5. Sleeping.
6. Shopping!

With the way the economy seems to be going these days, every one is concerned with saving money. Whether that be on their car or house payments, their electric bill, or just day to day expenses, I have yet to meet someone that doesn't enjoy saving a buck or two. I've started this blog to help other women like me, living on modest incomes, still look and feel like $1,000,000 bucks. Or $700,000,000,000 for that matter. I'll concentrate mostly on fashion, but I might throw in a few hints about other savings I've discovered along the way.

So...if you like this blog, please subscribe and tell your friends about it!

Happy Shopping!

No comments: