Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Autumn...

Ahh, fall. I love Autumn. You know why? Yes, the leaves are lovely and Thanksgiving is fun but my true excitement lies in the release of the newest styles of BOOTS!!!

Now, boots can be a costly investment and a good pair of boots can cost you quite a lot. While I like to go to place like Charlotte Russe or Forever XXI to buy the trendy boots, I've discovered a few online stores that have great prices as well.

The first is Cutesygirl.com, this site is one of my personal favorites. You can sign up for email coupons and they have everything from shoes, to clothes, to accessories. Their prices range anywhere from $100 to $10, depending on the style and the sizes they have. You have to figure in shipping costs, but with a good coupon, you can save a lot of money and enjoy more selection.

A recent discovery I've made is a site called EnvyMeForever.com. I bought a pair of Anne Michelle boots for $62 including shipping and they're AWESOME. Now remember, when buying boots online, you can't try them on, so I usually order a half size larger than my normal size to ensure a good fit, especially if you'll be wearing socks during the colder winter months.

If you really don't want to sacrifice quality, a good place to go is Bakers Shoes (bakersshoes.com). They're a little more pricey, a good pair of boots costing anywhere from $100 to over $200, but they're still fair prices for great styles and quality materials. (Oh, and they're having a sale for $20 certain boots right now! Hurry!!!!)

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them in the comment forum.

Happy shopping!

No comments: