Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Followers

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know if you like this blog and would like to continue to read it, there is a "Follow this blog" link right over there ---->

I've recently rediscovered my love of sewing. There are LOTS of great patterns out there for those of us who LOVE to create things. It's kind of a lost art, but when you think about, how did most of our favorite designers start out? By sewing, of course!

I'm currently in the middle of making my Halloween costume. It's a doozy. I got a vintage Singer sewing machine from my in-laws and it's awesome, but I've only sewn a few simple things and right now I'm trying to figure out the art of "gathering" with elastic. Yikes!

Do any of you guys sew? Got any tips for beginners like me?

Happy Shopping (or sewing...)!

No comments: